Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Joining the Buddhist Family


I was so fortunate to be able to video-tapped the talk of Khejok Rinpoche on "Taking-Refuge". Many thanks to Rinpoche for allowing me to do this. I would like to share the DVD with all members of Rinpoche's Vancouver Centre or anyone who is interested no matter where you are. The original DVD is now in the Centre, please feel no hesitation, just ask for a transfer. Diana, Rebecca, Johnny, Momza... are the right contacts.



Rinpoche has left Vancouver for Calgary, we all wish him a nice pleasant trip! How I wish him staying here forever, that will be very selfish of me?

On the 23rd of this month, this Centre will meet for "Guru Yoga"(Tsok? Please correct me if I am wrong), it is a good chance for those to join the practice who have the empowerment.

May 27th is the date of celebration in the Centre, Buddha Sakyamuni attained enlightenment on this day. Everyone is welcomed to share this joyful, festive even.

No comments:

Post a Comment